1. Register, certificate holders only
Registration is simple. When you’re ready, simply click the “Register + Try” button above and an email will be automatically generated for you to send to our support system. You will then receive an automatic response within minutes, providing you with instructions and the demo URL. Then you will be asked to “Register by entering your email and creating a password”.
Once you’re registered you can start to explore the platform in a little more detail and try the ‘Private Mode’ version of the platform. This version is a secure environment you can test the platform without any of the data being shared or seen by anyone else.
Once registered on the OCP you will have access to ‘how to’ videos and screenshots helping to explain the OCP in more detail.
Click here to see the registration process.
2. Connect to your suppliers or customers
Registering and connecting will be similar to, and as simple as, starting a Facebook or LinkedIn account and sending a “new connection” request. The process will improve the data provided at info.fsc.org as well as notify Certificate Holders whenever a supplier’s certificate changes.
All that is required to connect to your client or supplier is the following steps:
- Enter the supplier’s certificate number
- Select the supplier and connect
- The supplier receives an email asking to connect
- Once they accept you are ready to submit your claims
3. Claim, submit your claims
There are three ways certificate holders can enter FSC claims into the OCP.
- User Interface (UI), where each transaction is entered directly into the website (good for low volume of sales or consolidated claims)
- Spreadsheet Processor (SSP), a formatted spread sheet, where FSC claims will automatically be updated into your specific account through upload of the spreadsheet or via an email address which is specifically assigned to each OCP account user (good for high volume sales).
- Direct integration of your current IT system to the OCP system (good for companies with high volume sales that already have an integrated IT system for their FSC claims).
Useful resources, videos
Watch our short animation that introduces the OCP.
Watch the short how-to video to learn how the OCP works.
Useful resources, Webinars
The transaction verification and Online Claims Platform (OCP) Webinars are available to all FSC certificate holders and any other stakeholders who are interested in learning more about the transaction verification criterion in the draft COC standard (40-004v3), the OCP and how to test the OCP.
This webinar will be presented by FSC OCP Asia Pacific Coordinator, Janet Zhang or by FSC Supply Chain Integrity Manager, Emily Crumley. The webinar will be approximately 1 hour long and will be conducted in English.
- Oct 14,2015 2:00-3:00 AM CT
- Oct 14,2015 10:00-11:00 AM CT
- Sept 30, 2015 2:00-3:00 AM CT Recording
- Sept 30, 2015 10:00-11:00 AM CT
- Feb 4, 2015 2:00-3:00 AM CT Q&A
- Feb 4, 2015 10:00-11:00 AM CT Q&A
- Feb 17, 2015 2:00-3:00 AM CT Q&A
- Feb 17, 2015 10:00-11:00 AM CT Q&A
- March 11, 2015 2:00-3:00 AM CT Q&A
- March 11, 2015 10:00-11:00 AM CT Q&A
- April 23, 2014 2:00-3:00 AM CT Q&A
- April 23, 2014 10:00-11:00 AM CT Q&A
- May 7, 2014 2:00-3:00 AM CT Q&A
- May 7, 2014 10:00-11:00 AM CT Q&A
- May 23, 2014 Webinar Recording
- May 28, 2014 Webinar RecordingAugust 27 2014 OCP Webinar Q&A (Late Session)
- June 25, 2014 2:00-3:00 AM CT Q&A
- June 25, 2014 10:00-11:00 AM CT Q&A
- July 30, 2014 2:00-3:00 AM CT Q&A and Webinar Recording
- July 30, 2014 10:00-11:00 AM CT Q&A
- August 27, 2014 10:00-11:00 AM CT Q&A
Useful resources, PDF's
The following documents can be downloaded to help you learn more about the OCP. These documents and additional resources can also be found at OCP-help.fsc.org. Questions and comments can also be submitted at support@OCPhelp.zendesk.com
Terms & Conditions
German version of the OCP Terms & Conditions
English version of the OCP Terms & Conditions
Spanish version of the OCP Terms & Conditions
French version of the OCP Terms & Conditions
Italian version of the OCP Terms & Conditions
Japanese version of the OCP Terms & Conditions
Brazilian Portuegues version of the OCP Terms & Conditions
Chinese version of the OCP Terms & Conditions
Useful resources, links
OCP Help Site: ocp-help.fsc.org
Contact us for Help by clicking here.
FSC International Website: ic.fsc.org
FSC International Resources/Policy & Standards: https://ic.fsc.org/directives-and-advice-notes.337.htm